CRIEFF COMMUNITY ACTION PLANS
- We have recently refreshed the original 2013-2018 plan.
- Here’s the new 2021-2026 plan . Or an interactive version can be read here.
- find a solution to the number of derelict and redundant buildings in the town
FOOTPATHS AND CYCLE NETWORKS
- develop local path and cycle network in the Crieff area
COMMUNITY AND RECREATION FACILITIES
- explore the options for establishing a community arts venue in the town centre
– this was taken on by Strathearn Artspace (SCIO SC044319) www.strathearnartspace.co.uk
- improve public transport to, from and within Crieff
CCT helped set up the Strathallan Community Rail Partnership www.strathallancrp.org.uk
MARKETING AND PROMOTION
- develop a strong identity for Crieff to market itself
- employ a marketing manager to bring Crieff’s identity to life
- improve visitor information and signage
– this was taken on by Crieff Succeeds BID www.crieffsucceeds.com