Crieff Community Trust was established in 2013 as a group of volunteers working together to bring about improvements in the physical, economic and social environment of Crieff. We are a membership organisation and a charitable company limited by guarantee.
We work in partnership with other community groups, local and national government and other organisations on a number of projects identified through consulting our community on a continual basis.
Our Vision: A proud, united community working together to achieve its potential.
- to work together to bring about improvements to the physical, economic and social environment of Crieff
- to listen and respond effectively to the needs of the community
- to enrich and contribute to the prosperity of people’s lives
- to enhance and develop a network of local organisations
- to put the unity back into community
- For the Love of Crieff: We love our town and care about its future. All that we do is driven by our desire to make Crieff an even better place for all.
- Tenacious and Resilient: We will not give up on our goals just because they are sometimes hard to reach. We will keep going and we will make sure that the Trust is robust and able to withstand the hard knocks.
- Making a Difference: We want our efforts to make an obvious and real difference to the people of Crieff.
- Transparent: We will be an open, inclusive and transparent organisation and we will be accountable to the people of Crieff for the work that we do.
- Collaborative: We will not work in isolation, but in the spirit of partnership, seeking opportunities to collaborate with individuals and groups for the betterment of Crieff wherever possible.
Latest news from CCT
- CCT’s Annual report 2022 -2023 published
- Progress Update on the Drummond Arms June 2023
- Major funding announcement for former Drummond Arms Hotel supported by Rural Perth & Kinross Community-Led Local Development (CLLD) Programme 2022-2023.
- Essential tree maintenance at Turretbank Wood – January 2023 supported by Rural Perth & Kinross Community-Led Local Development (CLLD) Programme 2022-2023.
- CCT announces new CEO
- CCT Annual report and accounts published
- May 2022 – Update on progress with former Drummond Arms Hotel