Crieff Community Trust is a membership organisation and a charitable Company Limited by Guarantee.
CCT’s Vision: A proud, united community working together to achieve it’s potential.
- to work together to bring about improvements to the physical, economic and social environment of Crieff
- to listen and respond effectively to the needs of the community
- to enrich and contribute to the prosperity of people’s lives
- to enhance and develop a network of local organisations
- to put the unity back into community
- For the Love of Crieff: We love our town and care about its future. All that we do is driven by our desire to make Crieff an even better place for all.
- Tenacious and Resilient: We will not give up on our goals just because they are sometimes hard to reach. We will keep going and we will make sure that the Trust is robust and able to withstand the hard knocks.
- Making a Difference: We want our efforts to make an obvious and real difference to the people of Crieff.
- Transparent: We will be an open, inclusive and transparent organisation and we will be accountable to the people of Crieff for the work that we do.
- Collaborative: We will not work in isolation, but in the spirit of partnership, seeking opportunities to collaborate with individuals and groups for the betterment of Crieff wherever possible.
Would you like to support CCT and become a member? Please go to our membership page for information about joining Crieff Community Trust. It’s FREE