The Winter edition of Crieff Matters celebrates the one-year anniversary of the launch of the Crieff Community Action Plan, and is packed full of information about what’s been happening in the town, and what the plans are for the next six months.
In this issue you can find out about:
- The application for a Community Right to Buy related to the Drummond Arms
- Plans for the former Crown Hotel site in East High Street
- The next steps for the proposed Business Improvement District (BID)
- Ongoing work related to town centre enhancement
- Action to address the traffic problems in the town centre
- Plans to develop a Crieff ‘brand’ to better market and promote the town
- Efforts to tackle the flooding at Braidhaugh
- Actions to develop and improve our local core paths network
Want to know more? Read about it here.
Want to get involved? Contact email@example.com